Sunday, August 24, 2014

Finding out my Passion

Passion ( Drafted in 2010)

Passion- I always hear people say I am passionate about photography, music, art and so on. What is this passion and what characteristics this passion has? What makes you feel you are passionate about it? What does this passion brings to you?? Many such questions throbs my mind when I hear this word passion.

I just googled to see the responses of passion:

Passion ( from Latin verb patior meaning to suffer or to endure) is an emotion applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. The term is also often applied to a lively or eager interest in or admiration for a proposal, cause, or activity or love. Passion can be expressed as a feeling of unusual excitement, enthusiasm or compelling emotion towards a subject, idea, person, or object. A person is said to have a passion for something when he has a strong positive affinity for it. A love for something and a passion for something are often used synonymously.

I am interested in many things. Music, pencil sketching, observing/ admiring art forms. travelling are few of my interests. I am inclided towards more artistic forms. I just forget myself reading historic novles of kalki. I think passion helps a man to know ablut himself. What say?? It helps him discover his likes and dislikes.

No comments: