Sunday, September 23, 2018

The Pangong lake

Never did I plan nor did I dream of visiting this nature's beauty.

Nature always surprises me. Of all the places I have visited so far, the moments I spent on the banks of this lake are one among the best. Nature always is the best GIVER. She is always in abundance to GIVE. She is the GOD, She is the best TEACHER, she lives over TIME, she is manifestation of LOVE, KINDNESS. 

This Lake is across India and China. Learnt that the famous climax scene of the movie 3 IDIOTS was shoot here. What an exquisite sight. What a climate?! The lake is salty and covered by Himalayas with its snow clad tips, mesmerising sight...! colors of the lake- TORQUISE  BLUE, COPPER SULPHATE BLUE, and many more.. :) There are few DUCKS sighted on the lake.

Rest the picture will explain it all!


The COLORS!!

Do I require a Caption!?



Varshu's hat...Alas!!


Our tents!

SUN GLOWING:)


Spot me.... DUCK



Few Poses




check out the reflection!:)

Getting ready for the day's income


No comments: