Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Window seat

The Window seat

Sitting by the window seat, in the bus I enjoyed my journey along the hills of Uttar khand. It was like I was swirling around with hills everywhere. Where ever I turn, I could see mountain clad with little snow, clad with passing clouds , clad with greenery, few mountains with trees grown huge making unable to track how big it actually was.

The ride early in the morning made it even more beautiful with the sun shining through the window glass.

I let the imagination out. The trees moving backwards and it was lovely to watch the sun hide and seek between the branches. This reminded me of my college days , the journey to college in the morning. Close to my college were very huge trees on either side of the highway. It was very beautiful sight to look at the sun play hide and seek between its branches.

We had to stop at several places as people were working clearing the slides which are very common in the hilly Uttar khand, India.





Also one cannot stop wondering how people lived there. Rarely we could find people walking along the road. Few localities. Here is a picture of one of the localities I captured using my mobile phone.
She must have been busy collecting wood..!



The journey of life is beautiful. It depends on how we enjoy it!

No comments: