Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Pongal Celebrations @ Balvihar

The real Happiness is in Giving & Happiness is an independent emotion. It does not depend on any external factor. How many of you agree with me on this??

I sincerely admit that my happiness is completely under my control and no external factor can affect my happiness. I can share my happiness with all & in turn multiply it. Only if I let can someone's action affect me. This has been the quotes of many great people of India like the Buddha, Swami Vivekananda and swami chinmayananda. All the sacred books like Bagavat Geeta also tell the same. But how far we keep that in our Minds & follow it. It takes a lot of patience & self analysis to follow it.. Everytime I get a lesson, I can take it as lesson or Hurt. If it hurts, my growth stops there but if I take it as lesson, I grow from there..

There are always areas of improvement. That's how one can continuously grow. here are the pics of Pongal celebration this year at our Balvihar. the kids in traditional dresses, came with lots of drawings and put the colourful Rangoli. We had kids perform the classical dance- Bharathanatyam & sing classical music. we also cooked Pongal & played the tamil game "Kolai kolaikka mundirika".










No comments: