Thursday, February 3, 2011

Digesting lessons #1 (You can Win)

I am progressing through reading & digesting the concepts of the book You Can Win.
The first lesson being "Attitude", is the basic foundation of success.

Read through the famous story of the balloon seller. The lesson that external features does not matter & the actual talent within us counts did make an impact to me.  Just introspected like whether this concept had entered my mind. Thinking of my past, everyone during my childhood discouraged me, I was depressed, when everyone said, I cant do it, something within me said, I have the talent & I did it. This talent which burst out of me, slowly built my personality. I changed my appearances besides my poverty. I learnt dressing neatly with what I had. I really b rought about a change in the environment where I lived. I realised that everything was within me & I can do anything to bring about change. The first success at my grade 8, which caused jealousy in all my friends & their parents was my first success which I cherish each day.

We will forget things when we read them, whereas we never forget the lessons that our experience taught us. Its is better to introspect our activities on a daily basis and bring about the change we wish in our subsequent activities to lead a successful life.

No comments: