Tuesday, August 31, 2010

K J Yesudas Anna Katcheri

25/12/2009
It was the Music season popularly told as the december season or Marghazhi season. The music was the only thing in the air just as I breathe. The days looked beautiful and colorful. All the magazines, TV shows were all so colorful with traditional and classical looks. All the silk saries, colorful rangolies, Lamps, traditional food varieties. Smelt so sweet.

Every year I never Miss Yesudas anna katcheri. He has been myManaseega Mentor from Kinder garden. It was his Sarana tharangini that brought out the Music in me. It not only developed the Music, it taught me Tamil, It taught me Bhakthi and a sense of happiness which I cherished the most in my childhood.
I continuously heard 5 concerts in the year 2007 as I was in chennai for my Project. I couldn make it in 2008 as I was in training in Bangalore. This year, I made to 2 of his Katcheries- One at YGP auditorium and another at Vani Mahal. I listen to many people's singing. But personally I feel that only His Majestic voice probs through my heart. I am not a person with deep knowledge in the music. But I can always understand the emotions that each Raga bring forth and thereby find the raga.

I wait the whole concert to hear few songs out of his Voice to mention:
En naenjil palli kondavan
Enna varam
Kannanai kandayoo
Enna punniyam saeidhaeno
Uyyala Jampalalo
and in special Harivarasanam
Blessed are few who have such melodious voice. Thank you das anna. I am blessed to hear your voice. The medium to reach GOD is music and I feel myself in the right path hearing you sing.

Thank you so much.
Left the hall with his autograph like the prasadham and a heart so light:)

No comments: