Sunday, October 12, 2014

The 5 Major priorities in Life

Hi All,

I feel the below mentioned things are the 5 main things in life. When we handle these things fine, one can be called a successful person.Its not money, fame or  popularity..These may vary for every indivudual, but one must definitely realise what is really important for them in life, prioritise accordingly to be HAPPY in life.

To me the five main most important things in life are Family, Health, Passion, Friends and Work. I also prioritize them in the same order. It has taken 20 long years for me to prioritize them.

1. Family
  No one can tell they are an independant  indivudual. This is one of the main lesson that everyone will learn in life. We come in to this world with the help of someone, whom we later call as our mother and we have all the relationships as webs that hold us together and make an indivudual out of us. The major part is played by our family. They mold is into what we are by playing akey role. they teach us to love or hate.  So, the major priority is our family. We need to spend time and take the best care of them. They are the emotional vibrations of us.

2. Health
 One thing which cannot be recovered once lost is our health. They form the physical vibration. When our body is not fit and listening to our mind, we cannot be active performing anything physically.Maintaining a perfect weight is most important thing. Doing Yoga, Meditation, Pranayamam, Walking, Drinking water, green tea, maintaining a proper diet is most important

3.Passion
 Loving oneself is the first and best thing one must do before he/she starts loving anyone in life. Loving oneself is possible only if we do what our heart tells us to do. For a few its their hobby like photography, traveling, being with friends. For me it is being with energetic people of my wave length, art- painting and drawing, craft works, redecorating my room often, reading books that boost my energy levels, listening to music, watching Romedy now, singing loud, playing key board, Shopping, creating and living in a lively environment. I love to do what my heart tells me to do.

4.Friends
 Friends are one of the pillars of everyone's life. If you dont have a friend, I would say you are the poorest person on earth. You can see a friend in your mom, and every other relation in your life. But friends during various parts of life constitute the major function. Contacts and acquaintances are also equally imporatant. We dont know how, when and where people will help us in various journey of our lives.. Spending time with them will relax your nerves. You can boost your energy levels by simply chatting on various topics and manily you can share things with your friend which you might hide from even your family. Friend is really a gift from God. I love all my friends.

5. Work
People usually ask what do you do for living? And the answer from most of the people is I WORK in  so and so company.I would say work is definitly important but it is always not the most important thing that needs to be given the first priority. Many people who dont realise what they are doing in their lives or those who travel their life without a plan give this priority in reverse from work being the first and family being the last  and I see them mostly fail in life. When your profession is your passion, then there is no need to take this as a priority itself.

All your comments are welcome. I just wrote down whatever came in to my mind. 

2 comments:

Prasanna said...

"Experience" is the best section among all in your blogpage.. Enjoyed every single article and the way you articulate..

Ghayathri said...

Thank you Prasanna !