Tuesday, September 30, 2014

View of Tamil nadu people about our Ex- Honourable Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha

Hi All,

The current scenario of Ms. J. Jayalalitha being arrested is the talk of the town. I have never written anything in support or aganist any politician. I am not a critic. I was astonished as I witnessed this yesterday evening.

I was on my way to visit golu of one of my hubby's friend. On the way we stopped in a bakery to buy some sweets  and biscuits. A Man walked past the bakery. He was fully drunk. He stopped all of a sudden and started blabbering things.. You can imagine how this scene could have been..

He said, he is the most sorrowful person in Tamil Nadu. He asked himself, " Today my son has a Laptop, My daughter has a cycle to go to school. Am I capable of giving such things to my children? No. Who has taken the money of whom? Its her Money. She has taken. Will I not take care of my Mother? does she not have the right to take money from me? She has. " I Know these are the words of the drunk. But still, I was taken aback how tamil people have gratitude towards their Chief minister!. Such is the weight-age of the Goodness she has done to the people.


No comments: